Hello!

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog of travel adventures. I started this blog just to keep everyone up to date on what I'm up to, so enjoy! :)
Anna x

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rugby, Rubgy, Rugby! And a few other sports..


The month of October was filled with rugby madness. Todd had a boy’s weekend to Paris while I skilled up on a Pilates course. Then it was an influx of kiwis, with Mum and Dad arriving on the 2nd, I found them sitting in my lounge drinking tea! (Little bit confused about my times obviously!) Then Ange arrived later that week, as mum and dad headed north in their camper.  Then it was up early for rugby on the weekend, followed by a trip to the Ascot races. A great day with more sunshine than our June trip! Enjoyed a lovely picnic, relaxing wine and some fabulous company. The following weekend went to a pub in London for the Rugby World Cup final - bit of a nail bitter! But great to see the boys pull though in the end. Todd and I headed north with some friends for another rugby event the weekend after – this time the four nations for the league in Warrington. We also nipped over to Liverpool for a day,which was good fun freezing as it was! 
Pretty Horses


Picnic time
Ange and I
Go horsies!

Ouch! Liverpool dragon?

a dejected team after an afternoon of walking

Smile! its freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment