Hello!

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog of travel adventures. I started this blog just to keep everyone up to date on what I'm up to, so enjoy! :)
Anna x

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I got a Job!

So while I was trying to write the previous blog entry I got a call from one of my agents asking if I wanted this two week locum job here in London starting the next day! Well of course I said yes please! So I have had two days work, at a hospital in north London - North Middlesex hospital. I'm working on the paeds ward and they hired me to just see this one patient that they want more intensive physio with and then just helping out on the neuro wards as needed. So hasn't actually been too busy which is nice, and very nice to be earning some pounds! But takes an hour to get there in the morning on the tube and then bus. But definitely a good place to start, as work is still quite thin on the ground because of the election and things, but they expect it to pick up again. So it's a bit of a waiting game. Planning to join up with a couple more agency's too to get as much spread as I can. Have a long weekend this weekend - Monday is May bank holiday, so that's quite nice two days of work and three days off! Can't complain :)

p.s if you make comments (and please do!) can you put your name at the end, cause it doesn't come up, just so I know who's talking to me! cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey chick,

    That's awesome that you've found a bit of work, even if it's temp. I bet it's good to be getting some pounds into the bank account, keep the skills fresh as well as meet some new people. I've heard that the UK has heaps of "bank" holidays.

    Keep the updates going, they keep me from going nutty at work!

    From Ange.

    ReplyDelete