Hello!

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog of travel adventures. I started this blog just to keep everyone up to date on what I'm up to, so enjoy! :)
Anna x

Thursday, April 15, 2010

London Town

Made it! Phew its a long way! Got into London last night (weds London time) round 5pm, then managed to navigate my way on the tube into town to meet Kate, with the help of some nice kiwi's that I meet on the plane. However my UK sim card which I thought I was so organised getting before I left doesn't actually work at the moment! haha, I think my phone is locked! So had to borrow kiwi girls phone to get in touch with Kate on what time to meet me. ah well, made it to Kate's which is actually is just a one room apartment that her and her friend share! So we were nice and cosy!
Spent this morning catching up on much needed sleep, then went for a wee walk down to the local high street (hehe) and did some food shopping at sainsbury's, tried not to convert everything back into NZ dollars! eck! There are people everywhere, and lots of little brown brick houses. Cute! 
Going to check out the main city tomorrow, exciting!
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow exciting! Great that you met some nice kiwis to help you. Classic about sharing a one room apartment - that is very typical of living in London I think. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaay! you are safe, have fun chickie, it all sounds very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete