Hello!

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog of travel adventures. I started this blog just to keep everyone up to date on what I'm up to, so enjoy! :)
Anna x

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Leg One

Just sitting in Icheon Airport waiting for my flight to London. They have free wireless yay! Arrived in Korea sweet yesterday, and it was freezing outside! Was put up in a real nice hotel overnight, got free dinner and brekie which was amazing! Had my own flash room to myself, learnt my first rule of hotels, when you open they door you have to put your card in the slot or the lights dont work! Otherwise your running round the room in the dark looking for lightswitches that dont exist! haha
Enjoyed the novelty of your own T.V screen and pick of movies on my first longhaul, but not so much the 12 hour part!

Right well most go, onto leg two, here I come London!

No comments:

Post a Comment