Hello!

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog of travel adventures. I started this blog just to keep everyone up to date on what I'm up to, so enjoy! :)
Anna x

Monday, June 7, 2010

The sun is shining!

Well not right this minute, but it has been lovely the last couple of weeks - and people tell me you don't get summer in England! This week is my actual last week at the job I'm on. So will end up having done 6weeks of work which is pretty good considering it was only meant to be 2. Have a possible job lined up next in east London (well technically I think it's actually Essex) it's a 6 month one so that would be good. Will hear back by the end of this week if I've got it or not - the starting date is next week so would fit perfectly. Also need to find a flat this week, as I have to be out of my current place by mid next week. So I am a women on a mission!
Has been a fairly quite couple of weeks. Went and did the tour of the Tower Bridge, which was very educational! Had some interesting facts and great views down the Thames. Although sadly that day was a bit wet so we didn't actually get to see that much. Then that night went out in Liverpool area to a champagne bar on the 42nd floor of this building, it has floor to celling glass windows and panorama views of the city - was amazing! Much better than the London Eye (even though I haven't done it yet haha).
This weekend was another lovely and hot one, so had another crusy day at the park. Then went out for some food at a bar up north somewhere which was alongside the canal! It was like being in another city - very cute. No plans for getting to Europe yet, but I'm onto it, need to rally some troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment